Scrapbook quotes are a fantastic way to add sentiments to scrapbook page layouts. Finding the perfect scrapbook quotes for the page you are working on can personalise it and make it fun.
When looking for scrapbook quotes think about the message you wish to convey which can be summed up in just a few words and how they will compliment the page. Consider if the page would look better with a fun element or something more sentimental.
Although creating your own scrapbook quotes will make your scrapbook ideas unique and personal here are a few of my favourites and where they can be used.
Baby Scrapbook Quotes
- Children learn by doing, and play is their work.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
- A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.
- A baby is the greatest gift that life can bring.
- Before you were born I knew you.
- Children out grow everything, but their mothers heart.
Friendship Scrapbook Quotes
- A friend is a gift you give yourself.
- A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself
- Friends are the sunshine of life
- Friendship is a knot tied by angels hands
- The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Love Scrapbook Quotes
- A life without love is no life at all
- I will love you and no other, always.
- I’d be lost without you.
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities
- Love builds bridges where there are none.
- Love is the closest thing we have to magic.
Marriage Scrapbook Quotes
- Whoever loves life will love love
- You’re the song I was destined to know
- Because just being together is enough
- A happy marriage is the world’s best bargain
- Always together, never apart
There are many ways to add scrapbook quotes to page layouts, whether you decide to hand write them or print them. It is extremely easy to purchase books of scrapbook quotes and simply add the quote that fits the page. Use your imagination and try different techniques to make the words really stand out. Try adding the quote to a tag or even attach to the photograph itself.
If you find you are still scratching your head trying to come up with a unique scrapbook quote you could always search the internet for inspiration. Remember that the quote needs to express the feeling and emotion within the photo. In my opinion it is better to have short quotes when creating a scrapbook page layout as people may focus too much on the words and not appreciate the picture and the overall page.