Quite often when creating a scrapbook page you will find yourself staring at a page trying to find the right words or scrapbook sayings to add along side your photos to really set the scene. Scrapbook sayings are a great way not only to embellish a page and fill in any gaps, but to give the page a personal touch and evoke memories of the time the photos were taken.
I have often had to leave a scrapbook page unfinished and wait to come back to it once I have found some scrapbooks sayings that will really capture the mood of the page. Here is a list of some scrapbook sayings you may find helpful for your own scrapbook pages.
Scrapbook sayings for a baby scrapbook page:
• Born to cause trouble.
• A boy is a joy.
• A bundle of joy.
• Don’t let the diapers fool you!
• A girl is a pearl.
• Hush little baby, don’t you cry.
• Magical Milestones.
• More milk please.
• Peek- a –boo.
• Perfect in every way.
• A small little child so precious and sweet has come into our lives to make them complete.
• A baby is a bit of star dust blown from the hands of god.
Scrapbook sayings for a wedding scrapbook page:
• Happiness is being married to your best friend.
• The day our lives became complete.
• How beautiful life can be when touched by love.
• It doesn’t matter where you go in life, or what you do,
or how much you have, it’s who you have beside you.
• Marriage is friendship’s highest ideal.
• Marriage joins two hands to make one heart.
• The happiest day of our life.
• Two hearts become one.
• Sealed with a kiss.
• Happily ever after.
• This is love.
• Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish.
• Love is the closest thing we have to magic.
Scrapbook sayings for a vacation or travel scrapbook page:
• All aboard, the journey has just begun!
• Everyday and everyplace is a holiday with you.
• Little by little one travels far.
• Shut up! And drive!
• The longest journey begins with a simple step.
• Away we go!
• Enjoying the ride.
• Down by the sea.
When adding scrapbook sayings to your pages do not be afraid to use the words as the focal point of the page layout. You can embellish the words to make them stand out and there are no rules when it comes to your layouts! Sometimes it is a lot more interesting having the scrapbook sayings scattered around the page so don’t worry about using more than one on a single page.